Bill y Cony's show - Ep1: Mico the ghost Bill y Cony's show - Ep1: Mico the ghost

not bad, and food on you for the subs. only problem is that you sould probably credit the owners of the music. I don't think you would like it if TLT and Disney took your animation. so maybe do them a favor.

BillyCony responds:

Thanks for the review. The intro is my own music, and the others songs are without copyright, so I don't know who is the owner. If I find it, I will put them in credits :)

TMOBJ ep. 2 TMOBJ ep. 2

whats with the voice changes? also you need to work on a few things. like your voices and the way you mix them. no point in putting in effects if it distorts the voice to the point of needing subtitles.good effert though. sadly TL;DW.

Lorenzo Delgado, Investigador Privado (CAP 3) Lorenzo Delgado, Investigador Privado (CAP 3)

needs subtitles. blamed.

Duo de forros- Episodio 1:noche excepcional Duo de forros- Episodio 1:noche excepcional

its hard to enjoy something that's not in English. blamed...

DuoDeForros responds:

We are working on subtitles bro,greetings!

I'm Cheating? I'm Cheating?

this is not an animation. blame this shit!

2066 2066

if it weren't for the wasted frames it would have been cool.

AV Gets Censored AV Gets Censored

was the style meant to crap out like that. or was it just lazy.

icyentertainment responds:

sure

Iron Collect Iron Collect

skipped through most of it. could really use sound. even if you do it like pork chop n flatscreen. that would make it more fun to watch. it was just not interesting.

"Twinfold" First Animated Short "Twinfold" First Animated Short

then he gets the ribs, but dosent like it. being faulty he craves human flesh. that said. it seemed that the background didn't match your characters.

Rodsinclair responds:

The background I did in Photoshop and I set something up wrong. Next time I'll do it all in Flash.

Heroless (Part 1) Heroless (Part 1)

this is not very good. the timing is odd. and the animation is not very good. it was a nice attempt at looking at reality, and turning it weird with fantasy but that's all. it was just poorly executed.