Taking Shots (Competition Entry Mix) Taking Shots (Competition Entry Mix)

YOOOOOOOOOOO that was hella as fuck. but the only part of It I dident like was the CR. its riddled, but still fly as a Jason. I mean a walk...

HazardOxyde responds:

I can't avoid the CR I'm afraid but I'm glad you like it ^.^

Shards Of Glass Shards Of Glass

Really now. I beg to differ. its got a Deemo feel.list it under a different tag like mix piano. your effort went right into my faves.

HazardOxyde responds:

Thank you ^.^ <3

Leo and Satan Test Leo and Satan Test

this one would be better with a little more log. like if satan made an observation about his surroundings.

Leo: "gee Satan this place is great!"

Satan: "thure ith Leo. nothing like
the great open doorth to realy
get the blood flowing"

Leo: " Or pee. look out tree here I come!"

Audition for CampbellZoup Audition for CampbellZoup

dude try using the dumping grounds. that way you can put all the good finished stuff here and keep the crap less then done stuff where it belongs. other than that I like the progression. good job! only other thing I could tell you is try recording a few takes on one record and cut out the bad stuff.

fuck em fuck em

I feel as though you started a little big and fast for a house song. also it doesn't. really loop. bad hit aside. it sounds like a samurai jack song so its cool in my book.

Time/Space Time/Space

this is the purest example of why the portal is dying. because crap like this is making scores like this. its like Rebeca blacks music. you shold pick and choo chose what you post more carefully. as for making it better? find a style and model it after them. then when you find a footing. add some pazaz. make it you. do some research on song structure. Cuz for now I cant even give it one star.

RPG Music 9 RPG Music 9

is this even your own music. i highly doubt it is because of your lack of calming the music.

nanobii - Pineapple Spaceship nanobii - Pineapple Spaceship

i have a question. why don't you make your own music. you seem to have good taste. why not go that extra mile and make a head turner.

No0biE responds:

I am trying though. I'm still a noob in FL studio and I always play those FLPs that are saved there. One of my goals is to join Monstercat and be one of those really young producers there (i.e Rootkit, Nitro Fun, WRLD, etc. check them out btw). Anyways thanks and I am pretty shocked that someone asked me that.. xD

Feeling The Bass Ramp Feeling The Bass Ramp

this needs to be a menu theme to a game omg!!

Semaphore responds:

yeah^^

Voice Advertisement Thing Voice Advertisement Thing

dude you are a god. and im in so much love

SketchEffect responds:

Thank you for the kind words! :D