Bill y Cony's show - Ep1: Mico the ghost Bill y Cony's show - Ep1: Mico the ghost

not bad, and food on you for the subs. only problem is that you sould probably credit the owners of the music. I don't think you would like it if TLT and Disney took your animation. so maybe do them a favor.

BillyCony responds:

Thanks for the review. The intro is my own music, and the others songs are without copyright, so I don't know who is the owner. If I find it, I will put them in credits :)

TMOBJ ep. 2 TMOBJ ep. 2

whats with the voice changes? also you need to work on a few things. like your voices and the way you mix them. no point in putting in effects if it distorts the voice to the point of needing subtitles.good effert though. sadly TL;DW.

Lorenzo Delgado, Investigador Privado (CAP 3) Lorenzo Delgado, Investigador Privado (CAP 3)

needs subtitles. blamed.

Argument With A Trump Supporter Argument With A Trump Supporter

I don't know much about socialist politics, and being a trump supporter I have to say that it dose show the ugly side of his campaign. just dident know much about the half's platforms. that said this was a fun game with interesting points from both sides. kinda reminded me of ace aturny, but like debate instead of courtroom justice. just wish you dident pick a radical like uncle crazy fat. would love to see a calmer side to all this, that said even as a trump supporter I still wanted to put his fat ass in his place. teaching him a lesson about dick rideing. it was fun plauing devils advocate. still lost, but was still not a bad play. will play again.

Jasonario responds:

Haha I'm glad you liked it. I tried to make it fun for anyone, not just Bernie people.

The Longest Pokémon Platfromer Ever The Longest Pokémon Platfromer Ever

yeah I broke your game on level 27 the words changed an I got stuck in a letter. not a good thing friend.

Successful Quiz Relations Successful Quiz Relations

its not in good English. I could hardly read it. I give you one star because at least you tried. I think.

Taking Shots (Competition Entry Mix) Taking Shots (Competition Entry Mix)

YOOOOOOOOOOO that was hella as fuck. but the only part of It I dident like was the CR. its riddled, but still fly as a Jason. I mean a walk...

HazardOxyde responds:

I can't avoid the CR I'm afraid but I'm glad you like it ^.^

Shards Of Glass Shards Of Glass

Really now. I beg to differ. its got a Deemo feel.list it under a different tag like mix piano. your effort went right into my faves.

HazardOxyde responds:

Thank you ^.^ <3

Leo and Satan Test Leo and Satan Test

this one would be better with a little more log. like if satan made an observation about his surroundings.

Leo: "gee Satan this place is great!"

Satan: "thure ith Leo. nothing like
the great open doorth to realy
get the blood flowing"

Leo: " Or pee. look out tree here I come!"

Pokemon scare gingers Pokemon scare gingers

wow. this stuff is interesting. are you into illustration. because with some work you may have something here.

Body and Blood Body and Blood

DUDE this toats looks like a Magic card. wats yo fam thinkin. you art like a beast.

Lt-Raume responds:

Magic cards..*a single tear falls* that's the best thing i could hear m8
Thanks :'')

Anidude Regular Anidude Regular

your research is starting to pay of. keep up the hard work, and you will have a knock out web series in no time.

GOLDENBlades responds: